The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a logistics company to support the organization of the International Conference "Overcoming Regional Disparities 2014", held in Chisinau, Moldova at the end of May 2014 within its project "Modernization of Local Public Services in the RM".
For the Terms of Reference, please address Tatiana Dumbrava at email@example.com, showing the tender number in the message title.
The successful bids shall include:
- original offer in MDL (with signature and stamp), corresponding to the Terms of Reference;
- company overview (profile), team members and their main qualifications, contact data, persons responsible for the assignment implementation and coordination;
- copy of the company registration certificate, any possible license, permit, professional qualification certificate available;
- company bank data, including bank name, code and account in MDL;
- no-debt certificate from the local Tax inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for company experience, technical and human resource and 30% for cost offer.
Applications shall be delivered in a sealed envelope, indicating the tender subject, to the address of GIZ Office Moldova (31A Bulgara St., Chisinau, MD-2001) not later than Wednesday, 5 February 2014, time 17:00.
Contact person: Tatiana Dumbrava, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 022 999 254