The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a consulting company to provide Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) procedure for the Integrated Solid Waste Management Projects in Waste Management Zone 5, Centre Development Region and Waste Management Zone 8 in North Development Region within its project “Modernization of Local Public Services in the Republic of Moldova”.
For the detailed Terms of Reference, please address Petru Pirnau by sending a message to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, showing the tender number in the message title.
The successful bids shall include:
- Original technical offer corresponding to the conditions and requirements established in the ToR received (in a separate sealed envelope);
- Original detailed financial offer in MDL, VAT 0 % corresponding to the activities proposed for implementation (in a separate sealed envelope);
- company overview (profile), including experience in the area; team members and their main qualifications (CVs); contact data, persons responsible for the assignment implementation and coordination;
- copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available license, permit, professional qualification certificate available;
- company bank data, including bank name, code and IBAN in MDL;
- no-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer (including company and experts experience, capacity to perform as required, correspondence of technical offer to the conditions set in the ToR) and 30% for the financial offer.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (66 Bernardazzi St., 5th floor, left wing; Chisinau, MD-2009) not later than Friday, 17 February 2017, time 17:00.