The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an individual expert designer to develop the brand book for the Ministry of Agriculture, Regional Development and Environment (MARDE), within its project “Modernization of Local Public Services in the Republic of Moldova”.
The brandbook’s aim is to define the parameters for the visual identity of the institution. The parameters comprise a series of graphical elements that create a complex visual system, related to the mission and the philosophy of the MARDE. The expert designer will provide a *.pdf document that will comprise all the regulations and separately all the elements, in editable version. Also, the designer will assist/train the responsible person(s) from MARDE to use the brandbook.
The following expected results as main tasks and responsibilities are included in the assignment:
• Development of the brandbook (in *.pdf format);
• Logo (in *.eps format, color and black and white);
• Slogan of MARDE;
• Letterheads (in *.doc);
• Concept of business cards (in *.eps format);
• Power Point templates (in *.ppt format);
• Templates of publication and electronic newsletter (in *.eps and *pdf formats) and templates for promotional materials: pens, bags, notebooks, institutional folders, door signs, etc. (*.eps and *pdf formats);
• In-house trainings on the use of the brandbook are organized and conducted;
• Final report of the assignment (with conclusions and recommendations) is submitted.
• Fluent in written and verbal Romanian language;
• Excellent communication skills, creativity and organizational capacities;
• At least 3 years relevant experience in the sectors of communication and visual design;
• Good command of IT design, layout and data visualisation;
• Strong expertise and knowledge on layout, design and data visualisation;
• Experiences in designing brandbooks;
Applications shall include:
• detailed CV and cover letter, explaining the motivation for the position;
• financial offer, including gross daily rate and a total amount per 40 days of assignment, for the period April – June 2018;
• copy of ID, health insurance and social insurance card (CPAS);
• bank data, showing bank name, bank code and IBAN MDL.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract with the possibility of further extension.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova, holding the Moldovan residentship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
All applications shall be submitted in a sealed envelope not later than 6 April 2018, 17:00 to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau: 66 Bernardazzi St., 5th floor, left wing, Chisinau, MD-2009. Please mention the position name and tender no. 83284292 on the envelope.
Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.
For eventual questions, please address Petru Pirnau at email@example.com.